Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- spray oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 pack ready-bagged coleslaw (I used Leader Brand Broccoslaw)
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely sliced or 1 teaspoon 'Fresh As' freeze-dried
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced (optional)
- 1 shallot, finely sliced (or use spring onion)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Cook chicken mince in a non-stick pan in a spray of oil. Break up with a spoon and stir until well cooked. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2 To make the dressing, combine fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Add 1/4 cup pf water and mix well. You can also add a little dried chilli to this dressing if you want more kick.
3 Add coleslaw, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, mint, shallot and chilli (if using) to cooled chicken mince and mix well. Add dressing and stir to combine. Serve with brown rice.
Last updated date: 13 March 20192019-03-13 14:12:29