Time to make: 20 mins , plus 30 mins marinating
( Hands-on time: 20 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lean lamb, diced or cut in strips
- 4 tortillas or thin pita rounds
- 4 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 To make marinade, combine cumin, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add lamb and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2 Spray oil in a heavy-based pan. Add lamb and cook until cooked through but slightly pink inside. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat tortillas by microwaving or toasting.
3 Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce. Top with cucumber, tomato, red onion and lamb. Finish with 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt. Roll up and serve.