Time to make: 15 mins , plus making base mixes
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 portion Basic spicy lamb mix (see tip)
- oil spray
- 1 portion Basic chargrilled vegetable salad (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic lentil mix (see tip)
- 1 1/2 cups passata
- 4 light flour tortillas, cut in triangles
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish. Cook lamb in a non-stick pan with a little oil spray until evenly cooked.
2 Add vegetables, lentil mix and passata. Cook for a few more minutes. Spoon mix into one dish or separate dishes. Arrange tortilla triangles over the top. Spray with oil and sprinkle with cheese.
3 Cook for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley or fresh coriander with mixed salad greens.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas or wraps, and use gluten-free ground spices in Spicy lamb mix.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!