Lime jelly whip
Time to make: 10 mins , plus 1 hr 10 mins cooling and setting
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 sachet Weight Watchers lime jelly
- 1/2 cup light evaporated milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream
- 1 lime, zest
- 1 teaspoon icingfrostingX sugar
- fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 0.00g
1 Empty jelly crystals in a bowl and make up with 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to cool completely.
2 Whisk evaporated milk until slightly thickened and creamy. Whisk in cooled jelly then the cream and lime zest.
3 Pour into serving dishes. Chill until set. Serve with a sprinkling of icing sugar and mint (if using).
Use lime juice in chilled water with a sprig of mint.