Time to make: 20 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small cucumbers, quartered lengthwise, diced
- 400g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, quartered, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Place the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
2 To make dressing, whisk together oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
3 Serve salad topped with feta.