Moroccan-scented baked chicken
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- baking paper and string
- 400g potatoes, thinly sliced (5mm thick)
- 4 x 150g chicken breast fillets cooking oil spray
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Steam potato slices for 5 minutes or until just tender.
2 Spray chicken with oil and sprinkle with paprika and cumin. Place a large frying pan over a high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Set aside and keep warm.
3 Cut 4 x 50cm-lengths of baking paper and place in 4 x 1-cup-capacity bowls. In the centre of each bowl place one-quarter of the potatoes, onion, carrot, chicken and tomatoes. Top each with a pinch of chilli.
4 Gather the edges of baking paper and tie with string to make 4 parcels. Place parcels on baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes (cover with foil if the paper starts to burn).
Serve parcels with steamed green vegetables.