Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 10 wholegrain crackers, crushed, such as Huntley & Palmers Wholegrain Crackers
- 1/4 cup no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit such as apricots or raisins
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 10g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place crushed crackers in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Chill for 15 minutes.
2 Divide mixture into 14 even-sized pieces. Form into balls then place on a greaseproof paper covered tray. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
3 Store chilled in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free crackers.
These cookies are great for the kids to make and to have as a sweet treat.