Noodles with beef and veges
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- cooking oil spray
- 400g beef steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1 lime, juice
- 1/4 cup tamari dressing
- coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Cook noodles following packet directions. Set aside.
2 Heat oil spray in a wok over a high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes to sear. Add capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Add stock. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
3 Add noodles. Stir to combine. Turn off heat. Fold lime juice and tamari dressing quickly through noodles. Serve in bowls and top with coriander.
- Add more stock after adding noodles if you like more sauce.
- For extra flavour, add a dash of sweet chilli sauce.