Orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red or regular grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, torn
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- 11/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Arrange orange and grapefruit, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
2 Sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Place a dollop of yoghurt on top then drizzle with honey. Serve.