Pan-fried fish with lentil and spinach salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 250g butternut squash, peeled, cut in 1cm pieces
- oil spray
- 4 x 150g fish fillets, halved lengthways
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 80g baby spinach
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place squash on a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Add fish and cook over a medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes or until just cooked through.
3 In a bowl combine squash, lentils, tomatoes, spinach and vinegar. Serve with fish fillets and lemon wedges if preferred.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..