Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 320g spaghetti pasta
- 45g anchovies
- 300g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 750g chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a large saucepan cook pasta following packet directions until tender. Drain.
2 Meanwhile, drain any liquid from anchovies into a large, deep frying pan. Place over a high heat. Cook pork for 2-3 minutes or until browned all over. Remove from pan.
3 Add anchovies, garlic and chilli flakes to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until tomatoes form a sauce. Stir in parsley and olives.
4 Serve spaghetti topped with sauce and oregano.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.