Prawn cocktail cups
Time to make: 20 mins , plus chilling
Total cost: $ 14.40 / $ 2.40 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 5 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat seafood dressing
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon capers, finely chopped (optional)
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- 350g cooked prawns (we used defrosted, frozen prawns)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 18 lettuce leaves
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 0g
1 To make dressing, combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
2 Wash prawns and pat dry. Place in a bowl and add oil, lemon juice, parsley and a little black pepper. Toss together. Chill for up to 3 hours.
3 Select larger leaves to make lettuce cups. Rinse.
4 Lay 3 leaves on serving plates. Drop some prawns into each. Top with some more parsley. Serve with lemon slices.
Serve as part of our Easy entertaining: Fuss-free dining dinner party menu for six, which also includes a complete shopping list and step-by-step timeline.