Salmon and mushroom scrunch pie
Time to make: 30 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 x 180g cans pink salmon, no-added-salt, drained, broken in chunks
- 2 1/2 cups spinach
- 400g extra-light reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced liquid vegetable stock
- 4 sheets filo pastry
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Preheat oven to 210ºC. Spray a non-stick pan with oil and cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Add spring onions and thyme and cook for 2-3 more minutes until softened.
2 Add salmon, spinach, ricotta and stock. Cook for a few more minutes to warm through. Spoon into a lightly greased large ovenproof dish.
3 Take 2 sheets filo pastry at a time, rip in half and use to cover pie filling, scrunching sheets slightly to fit pie dish. Spray with oil. Repeat process with the remaining sheets. Spray with oil.
4 Cook for 20 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
Serve with extra spinach and cherry tomatoes