Salmon with roasted veg fettuccine
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 red capsicums, halved, deseeded
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- olive oil spray
- 300g fresh fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 275g salmon fillets, chopped in 2cm chunks (we used Regal fresh salmon cuts)
- freshly ground black pepper
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place capsicums on a lightly greased tray with cherry tomatoes and onion. Spray with a little oil and cook until skins are tinged black at edges (tomatoes will only need 8 minutes, the other veges will take about 15 minutes). Set aside.
2 Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender. Drain and toss lightly in pesto.
3 Cut capsicums into small pieces. Add to pasta with onion and tomatoes. Toss lightly to mix.
4 Stir-fry or microwave salmon chunks. Toss lightly in pasta. Season with pepper and serve with fresh basil.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and pesto.