Sizzling pork tacos with corn and lime salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 410g can corn sweetcornXkernels, drained
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground paprika
- 600g pork steaks, thinly sliced
- 12 taco shells
- oil spray, to grease
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 To make corn salsa, in a small bowl combine corn, spring onions, coriander and lime juice. Set aside.
2 Combine cumin and paprika. Add pork and toss to coat.
3 Warm taco shells following packet directions. Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and stir-fry pork over a high heat for about 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from pan.
4 Lower heat to medium-high and spray pan with a little more oil. Cook onions, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Add capsicums and cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables soften. Return pork to pan and toss for 1-2 minutes.
5 Fill taco shells with lettuce, pork mixture and corn salsa.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free taco shells.