Smoked salmon salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups asparagus, cooked
- 4 cups rocket, washed
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)*
- 4 cups sliced new potatoes (around 600g)
- 200g hot-smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free, low-fat French dressing
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
Cutting dairy out of your diet for health reasons or because you’re vegan doesn’t have to be a chore. Healthy Food Guide has an extensive collection of healthy dairy-free recipes to make the transition easy and delicious. Being diabetic, or pre-diabetic, doesn't mean you cant enjoy amazing food! Here are hundreds of healthy and delicious diabetic friendly recipes. Browse hundreds of gluten-free recipes. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts. Browse hundreds of high-fibre recipes. Delicious and healthy meal ideas with high fibre ingredients. Browse hundreds of low-kilojoule recipes. Delicious low-kilojoule/calorie meal and snack ideas.
First published: Dec 20092017-04-03 16:00:00
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited