Thai green curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup brown rice
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 500g chicken breast, diced, fat removed
- 375ml can light & creamy coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 4 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 cups cooked potato, cut in chunks
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, roughly torn
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Cook rice following packet directions.
2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Once hot add curry paste and chicken. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until chicken is nearly cooked through.
3 Add coconut-flavoured milk, vegetables and potato. Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes until thoroughly heated. Serve with rice and garnish with basil.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.