Tofu, semi-dried tomato and basil dip
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 275g block silken tofu*
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- salt and black pepper, to serve
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend all ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl, season to taste and serve immediately.
Fresh vegetable crudités or breads and crackers
- Use silken tofu as it has a softer texture suitable for blending (firm tofu will crumble).
- Semi-dried tomatoes are more moist than sun-dried tomatoes. Find them in the deli section at supermarkets.