Tomato and chilli bean pasta bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups dried pasta shells
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup peas
- oil spray
- 1 red capsicum, chopped (optional)
- 420g can Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans
- 1/2 x 400g can tomato purée
- 3/4 cup extra-light ricotta cheese
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta following packet directions. Add beans and peas to the pot 3 minutes before pasta is cooked. Drain and set aside.
2 Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Once hot add capsicum (if using) and stir until softened and cooked through.
3 Place pasta, beans, peas and capsicum in a large ovenproof dish or bowl. Mix in chilli beans and tomato purée. Dot top of pasta with ricotta and place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and heated through.