Warm salmon and potato salad
Time to make: 40 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 650g new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm-thick pieces (about 2 cups)
- cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup extra light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 60g (half a bag) baby rocketarugulaX leaves
- 415g can pink salmon in spring water, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- lemon wedges to serve
Total fat 17.6g
Saturated fat 4.2g
Dietary fibre 2.8g
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2 Place potato in a large roasting pan and spray with oil. Gently toss to coat potato. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender. Remove from oven.
3 Meanwhile, place the cream, juice, onion, capers and horseradish in a jug and mix until well combined.
4 Divide rocket and potato between serving plates. Top with salmon. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.