White fish, coconut and green bean curry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/3 cup Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 165ml can light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 500g white fish, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 300g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1/2 x 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups quick-cook basmati rice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- lime wedges, to serve
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Place a wok over a high heat. Add curry paste, sugar, fish sauce and turmeric and use a wooden spoon to combine. Once sizzling, stir in coconut milk and water, around 1/2 cup at a time, until well combined.
2 Bring curry to the boil. Add fish and beans and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for 2 more minutes. Poke a piece of fish with a fork — if it flakes apart, it’s cooked.
3 Divide rice among bowls, top with curry, bean sprouts and a lime wedge.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste, fish sauce and ground turmeric are gluten free.