Wholemeal pizzas with ham, courgette and ricotta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/3 cup tomato passata
- 4 small wholemeal pita breads
- 100g shaved lean ham, shredded
- 1 medium courgette, thinly sliced
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup (160g) reduced-fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Warm two large baking trays in preheated oven while preparing pizzas.
2 Spread 1 tablespoon tomato passata over each pita bread. Top each with a quarter of the ham, courgette and tomatoes. Crumble 2 tablespoons ricotta over each pizza and dot each with 1 1/2 teaspoons pesto. Place pizzas on preheated trays and bake for 10 minutes, or until base is crisp.
3 Cut each pizza into thirds. Serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: use gluten free pita breads, check pesto and passata are gluten free.
Last updated date: 6 November 20182018-11-06 14:58:36