COVER FEATURE: 20 fabulous work lunches • Facts on farting • How to cut the salt and keep the flavour • What is clean eating? • 5 meals from 10 ingredients • How to choose sausages • and much more… (Price includes postage and packaging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What is clean eating and is it good for you? ‘Clean eating’ is popular among celebrities, but what exactly does clean eating entail? Dietitian Angela Berrill explains.
- Salt: how much is too much? Sodium is crucial for bodily processes, but many of us consume far more than we need. Senior nutritionist Rose Carr investigates.
- The facts on farting: Dietitian Brooke Longfield answers the questions you’re too embarrassed to ask.
- Food for thought: Editor-in-chief Niki Bezzant on healthy resolutions to last a lifetime.
- Shopping savvy: The rules governing labelling a product as ‘healthy’; and Niki’s lunch of the month.
- How to choose… Sausages
- Bought vs homemade: Cooked chicken
This month’s recipes
- In season: It’s a bounty of broccoli, pumpkin and snow peas
- 5pm panic: No need to stress with these easy-to-prepare recipes
- Salads that really satisfy: Hearty salads great for warmer weather
- 5 meals from 10 ingredients: We make feeding your family for the week super simple
- Vegetarian variety: Meat-free recipes make veges the hero
- 20 healthy work lunches you’ll love: Be the envy of your colleagues
- #HFG kids: Cheesecake gets a healthier spin in time for summer
… and more!