COVER FEATURE: 25+ clever lunch ideas • How to make good habits stick all year • Early onset diabetes: who’s at risk, and how to manage it • Mastering the basics: Simple steps to make every meal healthier • Easy cheesy nachos • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Healthiest Workplace Awards: Recognising the best use of the HFG Workplace Wellbeing resource.
- How to make healthy habits stick: Habit-forming tips and how to achieve New Year resolutions.
- Early onset type 2 diabetes: Dietitian Katrina Pace looks at the outlook for the growing number of young people with diabetes.
- Healthy cooking 101: How-to, tips, methods, flavours and balanced portions, from dietitian Melissa Meier.
- Healthy death drawer stash: A visual guide to the contents of a healthy desk drawer.
- Living on a Low-FODMAP diet: Blogger Alana Scott shares how she managers her IBS through diet.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant looks at whether you can be overweight and healthy.
- Shopping savvy: A legal look at hemp seeds, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- A guide to kids’ supplements: Supplements for kids go under the HFG microscope.
- How much.. is in that? Protein in your snack.
- Portion distortion: Wine.
- How to choose: Nut or muesli bars.
- Smart swaps: Kids’ snacks.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Green beans and golden queen peaches. Planting winter veges in The Lost Plot.
- 5pm panic: … without the panic. Stress-free, quick family meals.
- Allergy friendly lunchbox: Nut, dairy and egg-free lunch ideas.
- Sensational sandwiches: 10 fab fillings that satisfy.
- Make-ahead lunches: Make, grab and go vegetarian work meals.
- It’s on the table: Easy weeknight meals for two.
- Healthy fiesta: Give your taste buds some Mexican magic.
- Single serve: Rosemary garlic lamb and roast tomato panzanella.
- #HFG Kids: White sauce, Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Sweet treats: Super smoothies.
… and more!