COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes • Why am I so tired? • Food allergies: Latest advances in treatment and diagnosis • Was granny healthier? • Orange and ginger self saucing pud • Easy frittatas 5 ways • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Food allergy developments: Dietitian Katrina Pace explores the latest in diagnosis and treatment of food allergies.
- Why am I so tired?: Seven simple ways to get your bounce back.
- Gluten-free? Here’s your fibre fix: Going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to have less fibre. Dietitian Lana Hirth shows you how.
- Was Grandma really healthier?: We sometimes romanticise the past, but which of Gran’s food habits are worth following and which are best left behind?
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant looks at the term ‘plant-based’ and why it’s not just for vegans or vegetarians.
- Shopping savvy: Geographical indications, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- How much … is in that?: Vitamin C in that winter food.
- Smart swaps: To reduce your saturated fat.
- Portion disortion: Steaks, home and away.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Enjoy baby leeks, and portobello mushrooms.
- Flavours of India: We take you to the subcontinent for dinner.
- It’s on the table: Tasty weeknight meals for two.
- Get stuffing: Delicious stuffed veges, full of fibre and flavour.
- 5pm panic: Quick, wholesome family meals.
- Makeover: Mince ‘n’ cheese pie.
- Frittatas 5 ways: One-pan wonders, packed with veges and protein.
- Single serve: Vegetable and sausage pilaf with egg.
- #HFG Kids: Cheesy baked stuffed potatoes.
- Sweet treats: Warming winter puds.
… and more!