COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes • How to listen to your body • Avoid colds and flu with proven methods • How to side-step sugar • Easy ways to supercharge your kids’ food • Fast dinners for two • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Is your job making you fat?: Dietitian Tim Crowe explores the effects of shift work on health.
- Double your kids’ nutrition: Clever ways to boost your family’s food value.
- Sweet as: How to spot sugar: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant identifies where sugar hides in everyday foods.
- What’s your body trying to tell you?: Ways to deciper what’s behind common ailments.
- Winter bugs: Your best defence policy: Top tips to help you avoid or soothe a cold or flu this winter.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant wonders if some people overeat because they’re scared to be hungry.
- Shopping savvy: Celebrity endorsements, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- How much … is in that?: Sat fat in sausage.
- How to choose: Hot cereals.
- Smart swaps: Fibre.
- Portion disortion: Cereal.
- Everyday superfoods: We compare trendy foods with common heroes.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Enjoy bean sprouts, tamarillos and mustard greens.
- 5pm panic: Fast family food for hungry hoards.
- Tempting toasties: A healthier twist on a classic.
- Marvellous meatballs: Comfort food for cooler nights.
- It’s on the table: Tasty weeknight meals for two.
- Makeover: Granola – crunchy and delicious.
- Use your noodle: Oodles of versatile noodles.
- Single serve: Stir-fried soy ginger beef with kimchi fried rice.
- #HFG Kids: Bunless burger bites.
- Sweet treats: Mouthwatering morsels from Annabel Langbein.
… and more!