COVER FEATURE: How to take control of binge eating • Coping with menopause • How healthy is your muesli? • Delicious Easter treats • Abundance bowls • Should we stop eating fruit? • Health Star Ratings, explained! • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging within New Zealand only. For delivery overseas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What do Health Star Rating symbols mean? The New Health Star Rating system is appearing on packaged foods. Senior Nutritionist Rose Carr explains how to interpret them.
- How to manage menopause: It may be a natural stage of life but menopause can be a huge challenge for many women. Our experts advise on how best to manage symptoms.
- When food controls you – overcoming binge eating: Binge eating disorder is increasingly becoming a serious problem among middle-aged people. HFG Nutritionist Claire Turnball explains.
- Sugar in fruit – should you stop eating it? As debate continues around how much sugar fruit contains, you may be reconsidering whether you should eat it. Here’s what our nutritionists know.
- Food for thought: Editor-in-chief Niki Bezzant discusses why the bad reputation eggs have had is undeserved.
- Shopping savvy: Figs, barley, plus Niki’s quick and easy lunch of the month
- How to choose: Ready meals
- How to get your daily: Potassium
- How much… is in that? Kilojoules in muesli
- Shopping for: Easter treats
- Smart staples: 10 DIY salad dressings
This month’s recipes
- In season: Beetroot and feijoas
- 5pm panic: Meals to whip up in a jiffy
- Abundance bowls: Bowl them over with lots of veges and protein
- Eggplants: Ways to use this versatile and delicious vege
- Toast toppers: Delicious toppings for breakfast or snacks
- Kids in the kitchen: Healthier Easter eggs
- Sweet treats: Fruit tarts
… and more!