COVER FEATURE: Why you can ditch the scales • School lunches: the best foods for each age • 10 things your pet should never eat • Why your pancreas is imnportant • Man salads! • Easy weeknight meals for two • and much more… (Price includes postage and packaging, please email email@example.com).
- Can you be healthy at any weight? There’s a growing social movement towards accepting all shapes and sizes, focussing on well-being rather than weight loss. Lucy Arthur explains.
- Pawsome diet tips: Obese cats and dogs share the same disease risk as humans. Jenny Hulme explains.
- Ideal school lunches for every age: Kids of different ages have differing nurtitional needs. Dietitian Brooke Longfield has healthy lunch ideas for every age group.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant on making sense of sugar.
- Shopping savvy: What are those numbers in my food? Niki’s lunch of the month, and the book review.
- How to choose… Flavoured yoghurt
- Bought vs homemade: Thai curry paste
This month’s recipes
- In season: Discover the wonders of figs, silver beet and marrow
- 5pm panic: Make meal times stress-free with our quick recipes
- Weeknight meal planner: We take care of dinner with tasty recipes for two
- Eternal kernels: Seasonal sweetcorn adds a fresh flavour to dinners
- Man salads: Substantial salads for bigger appetites
- Taste of Japan: Authentic Japanese flavours are a taste sensation at your table
- Dinner-time toast: Enjoy easy to prepare, nousrishing toast toppers
… and more!