COVER FEATURE: Get your bounce back • The effect of sugar and additives on kids • Easy dips & spreads • Exam time: 10 foods to charge your memory • Healthy Asian-inspired recipes • Halloween horrors for kids • and much more… (Price includes postage and packaging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Are the problems with your kids about food? Kids’ ailments and bad behavious are often blamed on too much junk food. But is something else going on? Dietitian Katrina Pace finds out.
- 6 steps to get your energy back: Are you constantly feeling a physical wreck? Dietitian Brooke Longfield shows how to fuel your body for peak performance, every day.
- Kick-start your month: Love your body and reach your healthy weight with inspiration from our HFG experts and Trish Woods-Curle, who lost 47kg. Also, check out the next four weeks of our Kick-start menu planners.
- Food for thought: Editor-in-chief Niki Bezzant on why single-food diets are no way to stay healthy.
- Shopping savvy: The rules governing what food manufacturers can say about each other’s products; Niki’s lunch of the month; the book review; and brain training.
- Everyday choices: How to choose canned fish.
- How many… are in that? Sugar in your iced tea.
- Homemade vs bought: MasterFoods Moroccan Seasoning vs HFG’s version
This month’s recipes
- In season: Dill, cherry tomatoes and rocket
- 5pm panic: Quick and tasty recipes for when you’re in a rush
- Light & fresh: Five tangy, spicy Asian-inspired dishes without any heavy or oily sauces
- Party on! Irresistable spreads and dips
- A touch of spice: Tasty meals that will give you a boost when you’re flagging
- Vege barbeque: Meat-free alternatives to sausages and steaks
- Cover recipe: Open chicken burger with spicy tomato salsa
… and more!