COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes • Weight loss without willpower • How to make the most out of probiotics • 9 processed foods that are good for you• Vegan poke bowls • The hidden salt in your kids food • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- How to make the most of probiotics: Dietitian Katrina Pace examines which probiotics are right for you.
- Processed foods – can they be healthy? HFG helps you pick processed food that’s good for you.
- Weight loss without willpower – escape the diet cycle: How to reach a healthy weight without dieting.
- Salt in your kids’ say: Easy swaps to keep salt intake safe.
- Kick-start reader story: Sacha Fawbert found supporters key to her Kick-start success.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant looks at the ins and outs of country origin labeling.
- Shopping savvy: A legal look at what ‘farm-to-table’ means, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- How much … is in that? Sodium in those crackers.
- Smart swaps: Gluten-free foods.
- How to choose: Ready meals.
- A guide to vitamin C: The lowdown on the immunity booster vitamin.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Hass avocados and calvolo nero. Tips on how to grow kumara in The Lost Plot.
- 5pm panic: Quick vege-packed family meals.
- Spring-loaded stir-fries: Tasty wok wonders.
- Crank up your crispbread: Sweet and savoury suggestions to top your crunchy snack.
- It’s on the table: Easy weeknight meals for two.
- Vegan poke bowls: Vibrant vege meals, served in a bowl.
- Makeover: Ginger crunch.
- Single serve: Sashimi donburi.
- #HFG Kids: Amazing eggs – two ways.
- Sweet treats: Cherry bliss balls, lemon cheesecake slice.
… and more!