COVER FEATURE: Inflammation: the enemy inside • 5 ways to keep your kids healthy for life • Step-by-step healthy sauces • PCOS and endometriosis – lifestyle changes that help • Make-ahead freezer-friendly meals • Savoury porridge • and much more… (Price includes postage and packaging, please email email@example.com).
- Inflammation: What’s the buzz? HFG Senior nutritionist Rose Carr says it’s behind many diseases and disorders. What does inflammation mean for you?
- PCOS & endometriosis – can diet help your symptoms? ‘Yes!’, says consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist Anil Sharma.
- 5 ways to teach kids healthy habits: Model a healthy lifestyle to your kids, advises dietitian Brooke Longfield.
- Staying healthy in Rio: Sky sports presenters Monty Betham and Melodie Robinson share travellers’ tipsto stay healthy.
- Food for thought: Editor-in-chief Niki Bezzant considers the benefit of playing Pokemon Go.
- Shopping savvy: An introduction to meal kits; we talk about cannellini beans; what does ‘free from’ mean?; the book review; and Niki’s lunch of the month
- How to choose: Natural yoghurt
- How much… is in that? Energy in crackers
- Shopping for: Foods with less salt
- 10 of the best vegetarian foods: Can you guess them?
This month’s recipes
- In season: Oregano, bay leaf, kale and celery
- 5pm panic: Stress-less weekday meals
- HFG makeover: Apple and fig crumble
- Frozen to delicious: Four versatile base recipes
- Pulses of pulses: The UN’s food of the year – for good reason!
- Sauces of happiness: The power is in your hands
- Single serve: Valerie Adams’ energy-building walnut loaf
… and more!