Beef and cashew stir-fry
Time to make: 10 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 350g pack fresh Singapore noodles
- 1 pack fresh stir-fry veges
- 300g pack lean stir-fry beef
- 1 packet chilli ginger garlic sauce (or your favourite)
- 50g cashew nuts, roasted, unsalted
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium wok. Add the sauce and fry for 1 minute, then add the beef. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned.
2 Add the veges, noodles and nuts and toss together for a further 3-4 minutes.
3 Serve with a lager.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..