Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 550g trim pork or chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning or mixed dried herbs
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3 tablespoons low-fat spread (I use Logical)
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 600ml trim milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lasagne sheets (I used San Remo)
- 1 1/2 cups grated edam cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 8.1g
Dietary fibre 2.5g
1 Dry-fry the mince in a non-stick pan until it has lost its pinky colour. Add the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the onion and cook until softened. Add the pepper, seasoning, paste, tomatoes and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Place the spread, flour and milk in a pan and bring to the boil, whisking continuously. Simmer for 1 minute. Season.
3 Place some lasagne in the base of a lightly greased dish. Spoon over some of the mince. Pour some sauce over this. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining lasagne. Press down slightly. Pour over the remaining cheese sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
4 Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven (200°C) until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with parsley and a mixed salad.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 80 Minutes
- Ingredient : Capsicum, peppers, Cheese, Chicken, Flour, Garlic - fresh, Herbs - dried, lightly dried, Lasagne sheets, Milk, milk powder, Mince, Onions - brown, white, Parsley, Pepper, peppercorns, Pork, Seasoning mix, seasoning paste, spice mix, Spread, Stock, Tomato paste, Tomatoes - canned