Raspberry yoghurt loaf
1 hr10 mins
- cooking oil spray
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1.4g
Dietary fibre 1.5g
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Spray an 11x21cm loaf pan with cooking oil. Line the base and two long opposite sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing overhang.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
This loaf makes a great lunch box item.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..