Time to make: 35 mins , plus marinating
Total cost: $ 12.40 / $ 3.10 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts (about 550g), sliced in half horizontally to make 4 fillets
- For the marinade
- 2 large stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis or oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
- 4 cups colourful mixed salad, to serve
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Mix marinade ingredients together to form a paste.
2 Coat chicken pieces in marinade and refrigerate for 1/2 to 2 hours.
3 Grill or bake marinated chicken and serve with rice and mixed salad.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..