Broccoli in mustard vinaigrette
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 teaspoons wholegrain mustard*
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs
- black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Break broccoli in small florets and cook until tender.
2 To make vinaigrette, whisk mustard, vinegar, oil and herbs. Season with pepper. Pour over broccoli and toss lightly. Sprinkle with walnuts to serve.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..