Broccoli in mustard vinaigrette
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 teaspoons wholegrain mustard*
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs
- black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Break broccoli in small florets and cook until tender.
2 To make vinaigrette, whisk mustard, vinegar, oil and herbs. Season with pepper. Pour over broccoli and toss lightly. Sprinkle with walnuts to serve.
All rights reserved
Reproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..