- 12 pitted dates (moist ones work best)
- 12 white chocolate buttons
- 12 dried cranberries or 12 dried currants
- 12 halves shelled nuts (pecan or walnut)
- 1/2 cup fine desiccated coconut
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
The trick to good presents is good presentation.
- Pack your edible present in a gift box lined with wax paper. If packing more than one layer, separate the layers with a sheet of wax paper.
- Wrap the box in tin foil, scraps of fabric, or white paper with your own drawings.
- Be creative with your decorating. Try ribbon bows, beads, seashells, real pine needles or tinsel.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..