- 400g fettuccine or tagliatelle
- olive oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 courgettes, cut in thin sticks
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in water, chopped (we used Delmaine)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan, to serve
- black pepper, to season
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Cook pasta following packet directions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, over a medium heat until soft but not browned.
- Add half the stock to frying pan. Add courgettes and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes until softened. Add tomatoes, spinach and remaining stock to pan.
- Drain pasta, then add to pan with oil and grated parmesan. Toss gently. Serve topped with shaved parmesan and pepper.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..