Peach melba crumble
- 400g can peach slices in natural juice, drained
- 3 cups frozen summer fruits
- Crumble topping 3 tablespoons reduced- fat spread
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup no-added-sugar cereal such as Hubbards Thank Goodness Not So Sweet cereal
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Place fruit in an ovenproof dish.
- To make crumble topping, rub spread into oats. Stir in cereal.
- Scatter crumble over fruit. Bake for 25 minutes until just golden. Serve sprinkled with icing sugar.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..