- 400g lamb mince
- 2 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1 courgette, trimmed, grated
- 1 small carrot, trimmed, grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Turkish pide bread
- 2 cups salad greens
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Preheat oven to 150ºC. Line a tray with baking paper. Combine mince, Weet-Bix, courgette, carrot, chives and egg in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 4 large patties.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook patties in batches for 3-4 minutes each side, or until browned.
- Arrange patties on tray. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked through. Assemble with pide and salad or serve as rissoles.
Make it gluten free: Use Weet-Bix Gluten Free, or try Orgran or Healtheries cereal.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..