Tuna filo pies
- 2 spring onions
- 185g can tuna in spring water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- olive oil spray
- 4 sheets filo pastry
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 9g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Finely chop onions. Drain tuna and roughly flake. Mix onions, tuna, broccoli and cheese together. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly spray a tray with oil. Keep sheets of pastry together, and cut in half to form 2 rectangles.
- Place half the tuna mix in the middle of each rectangle. Fold in four edges, using a little water to roughly seal pies.
- Place pies on tray and spray with oil. Cook for 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with a mixed salad.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..