Baked fish with cannellini beans
- 4 pieces firm white fish
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest
- 400g can tomatoes with pesto
Total fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place fish in a baking dish. Season.
- Sprinkle beans over fish with capsicum and lemon zest.
- Pour over tomatoes. Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the fish. Serve with rice or couscous and steamed vegetables.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free canned tomatoes, and serve with rice.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..