Chicken tortellini with ratatouille
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- olive oil spray
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 eggplant, roughly diced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded, finely diced
- 1 courgette, finely diced
- 500g packet chicken, basil and parmesan tortellini
- 325g tub tomato and basil fresh pasta sauce
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 To make ratatouille, spray a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil. Add onion and brown. Add eggplant, capsicum and courgette. Stir until all vegetables are slightly browned.
2 Cook tortellini following packet directions. Drain and set aside.
3 Pour pasta sauce into ratatouille mixture. Add tortellini and stir well until heated through.
4 Serve in bowls and garnish with fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese, if preferred.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..