- 1 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup honey
- 70g (1 packet) ground almonds
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Use a stick blender or a food processor to blend dates, peanut butter, cocoa and honey.
- Gather 1 heaped teaspoon of the mixture and shape into a ball with your fingers (make sure you’ve washed your hands first!).
- Spread almonds on a plate and roll balls in almonds until not sticky. Store in the fridge until ready to give as a gift.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free cocoa.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..