Warm potato salad
- 650g new potatoes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag (4 cups) mixed salad greens
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Place potatoes in a large pan of cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Lightly crush or halve cooked potatoes. Mix with onion, tomatoes, capsicum, parsley and olive oil. Return to pan and keep warm until serving.
- When ready to serve, place salad greens in a serving bowl and add potato mixture. Toss lightly then serve.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..