Garlic-ginger vege stir-fry
- 2 onions, diced or chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 8 cups mixed vegetables such as bok choy, broccolini, snow peas, mushrooms and bean sprouts
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander, to serve
Total fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Heat a large, oiled frying pan or wok to a high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook for 2 more minutes until softened.
- Add the remaining vegetables and stir-fry until tender crisp. Serve with lime juice and coriander.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..