Crunchy choc florentines
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons glacé cherries, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup light condensed milk
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine cornflakes, flour, cherries, apricots, almonds and walnuts in a mixing bowl. Pour over condensed milk and gently toss until all ingredients are well-coated. Place heaped tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays and spread into 5-6cm rounds.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking tray. Drizzle or pipe melted chocolate in a thin stream onto top of florentines in a zigzag pattern. Keep in an airtight container once cooled.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..