Thai-style fish with fresh herbs
- 4 x 150g (600g total) white fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Preheat grill to high. Place fish on a foil-lined baking tray and brush with sesame oil.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes or until cooked. (Cooking time depends on fish thickness.)
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles following packet directions and keep warm.
- In a small bowl combine sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and ginger. Serve grilled fish over noodles then drizzle with sauce and scatter over coriander and mint. Serve with steamed vegetables.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..