Mint chocolate mini-tarts
Time to make: 15 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
Total cost: $ 3.96 / $ 0.33 per serve
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 120g ready-made chocolate mousse
- 35g peppermint chocolate bar, roughly chopped
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre N/S
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until softened. Press cookies into a 12-hole muffin tin to form small tarts. Stand for 5 minutes or until firm.
2 Meanwhile, combine half the peppermint bar with chocolate mousse. Spoon into tarts. Top with the remaining peppermint bar pieces.
- Mix chocolate mousse with 1 tablespoon choc bits and garnish with dark choc bits.
- Swap mousse for reduced-fat vanilla custard swirled with 1 tablespoon strawberry jam, topped with chopped strawberries.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..