Saffron and garlic baby potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- pinch saffron threads
- 600g baby potatoes, halved if large
Total fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Combine all ingredients and 1 cup water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to medium-high. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through, until potatoes are tender.
- Remove lid from saucepan, increase heat and boil rapidly for 2-3 minutes until liquid is thick and potatoes are just coated. Serve potatoes hot or at room temperature.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..